Camillus/Western Gambler Money Knife/Clips

Just perusing the Camillus catalogs on the web. I notice a Gambler series listed in 1996. Money Knife/Clips with playing cards on the handles(WP 135...)
Looking at the before and after catalogs, it looks like these money clips were only made a few years. Not a big seller? Anyway, checked ebay for any listings, current or completed, and none show up. Anyone have any? Are they collectable? Any photos?

I have looked for the money clips for a long time, and have never saw any. I would love to find a set, but I guess those that have them, are holding on to them.
I have the gambler knife series, but would seem more complete with the money clips.

There was a money clip a few weeks ago on EBAY
It went for 3 bucks
Is it a KNIFE too?
I thought it was just a clip???

I have 2 Queen of Hearts Gambler's I bought on EBAY last year for about 13 bucks
I am giving them as my nephews "1st knife" gifts
I already gave one to my 10 yr old nephew
My 6 yr old nephew will have to wait a few years...;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/WESTERN-KNIFE-Boulder-CO-POKER-MONEY-CLIP-king-Spade_W0QQitemZ200196448376QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43335QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If anyone has the other 3 besides the Queen of Hearts i would be interested in buying or trading for them (or one)

I think from the pictures in the catalog, they are all with knives. I'm not sure Western would put out a money clip without a knife? If they did that might be super-collectable!

It seems kinda strange that the money clips were only made in the kings. (one of each suit) Maybe they were going to introduce the other ones later.
As far as the knives go, the hard one to find is the jack. I have only saw two of these in my life. One cost me $35... and glad to pay it.

A little more research and this is what I found so far.
1996 Catalog - Advertized as NEW! Moneyclip/Knife Playing card handle
WP115 - K of Hearts
WP116 - K of Diamonds
WP117 - K of Spades
WP118 - K of Clubs
Then 1997 Flyer - new products
Money clips (no tools)
WD215 - K of Hearts
WD216 - K of Diamonds
WD217 - K of Spades
WD218 - K or Clubs
1998 & 1999 price lists ( I don't see a catalog) list only the WP 115 through 118.
I can't find any mention of other cards on money clips? But someone has mentioned Q's & J's
Anyone with more info?

Oops.
The price list for 1998 also lists WD 215 through 218 so there were Money clips with knifes and plain money clips produced in the late 90's Both should be eventually available.

Found a completed listing for a Money clip only. Seller listed it as New old stock. I've sent him an email to see if he has any more.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant the actual knives, not the money clip knife. The money clip knife as far as I know was only made in the king version.

Back