Camillus "Yello-Jaket" collection.

Now that Camillus is gone:( I have to wonder what a complete NIB
collection of their "yello-jaket" series would be.

Any ideas?

yellojakets001.jpg

yellojakets002.jpg

I'm not sure of what a complete set would sell for, but at the prices they have ben selling for on Ebay, the set would cost $750 to $900.

I have the "bird and trout" fixed blade, and the 72Y plus 710Y through 720Y. By my figures that's 13. The picture shows 16. I've seen the 709Y and 707Y. That leaves one unaccounted for. Logically that would be 708Y. Is that correct?

What a fine group!

Too bad I only have two of them, really like the look of that copperhead style could anybody give dimensions of the knife please?

Nearly a year since they went, but seems a very long time ago.....

The Copperhead, has a 2 7/8 in. clp blade, a 2 7/8 in. scalloped turkish clip blade, and is 3 3/4 in. closed and 6 1/2 in open.

Very cool. I've got to get myself one of those yeller stockman knives before they all dry up.

Great collection. :thumbup:

Does anyone know if Camillus made a 708Y Yello-Jaket? If so, what is it? So far I have not been able to find a substantive mention of it.

Thanks for the reply. I wonder why they skipped that number? Oh, well; now I can stop hunting for it.

Hey thanks. I've been seeing the Schrade pop up during my searches. Not what I'm looking for.

Jim,
Resume your hunt. It did exist. It was a double lockback. Pattern number 5831.

Back