Camo Kalgard?

Anne mentioned in a post over at KFC that CRK is doing some of the one piece models with a camo Kalgard coating. Does anyone have any pictures of a CRK One Piece with camo Kalgard?

Paul

yea lets hear some more about this

------------------
after they take our guns away they're comin after our knives

Hi All,
Camo Kalgard would be just the thing for us military types. Could it get any better. I will be waiting to hear more on this for sure. Al

We have yet to take a photo of them - but they are quite intriguing. The camo is really just an effect that we our creative Lisa came up with, where she overlay the knife in a mixture of black, brown, green and silver. Hence - camo!

Any model available - just have to order it that way!

Anne

Can I send my black One piece back for rework ?

that seems to be interesting.....
wink.gif

Jonny

Thanks Anne! Hopefully I will be able to see a sample in Atlanta in June. That is if I'm able to go.
frown.gif

Paul

Me want pic, me want camo.

How much, how long, when?

To even mention this possibility and not post pictures is so cruel.......

smile.gif

Brandon

The camo knives cost an extra $25.00 over the price of the regular one piece prices listed. It is really like a custom paint job - kind of like wanting flames down the side of your vehicle!!

We can repaint an existing one piece knife with the camo effect - the cost would be $35.00 rather than the $21.00 that we charge for a regular refurbish.

There might be some additional waiting time to get a camo knife but it is not extensive. It is simply not effective use of time to set up to paint only one kife and so we might need to wait till there are several. We are looking at a couple of weeks not months!!

Anne

Back