Camp knife custom scales?

argyle1812

Gold Member
I have had my eye on the Camp knife for a while now but I wish it had more than 2 handle scale options. Does anybody on here make custom scales for it?

Every once in a while, although not sure on Camp knife, they do a Custom Shop version of the production blade. Production blade custom handles, usually with bigger pins. Someone had to have one.....

I just picked up a Duke that way, s35vn, Ironwood handles.

Every once in a while, although not sure on Camp knife, they do a Custom Shop version of the production blade. Production blade custom handles, usually with bigger pins. Someone had to have one.....

I just picked up a Duke that way, s35vn, Ironwood handles.

Is that one of the weekly sales things that they do on here? Sorry kinda new to Fiddleback Forge. I have had my eye on them for a while just have never pulled the trigger.

I have had my eye on the Camp knife for a while now but I wish it had more than 2 handle scale options. Does anybody on here make custom scales for it?

@KP put up a really nice Camp Knife/sheath combo in the flea market for a great price. I've held that knife before before it left the shop and It's a nice one. Rick's sheath is the frosting on the cake. you can check it out here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-flea-market.1057978/page-636#post-17535995

Reactions: KP
Back