1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Camp Knife!

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Mr. Tettnanger, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Mr. Tettnanger

Mr. Tettnanger

Jul 14, 2012
    Fiddleback Camp Knife!

Who has one and more importantly....who is using one?

Likes? Dislikes?

I've had a few of the production models. I have sold and bought quite a few. I keep coming back to it. I like the look and feel of them.

2. osprey888

osprey888 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 25, 2013
    I'll add my two cents early...with a very early Camp Knife in curly ash and O1. I have never been able to bring myself to use it -- it's too pretty for me to ding up! :)

[​IMG]

3. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    the pro-camp is an excellent version. I sold mine because I bought a Scandinavian forest axe.

Fiddleback and Mr. Tettnanger like this.
  4. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    I've got one. I use it for processing firewood. Does a great job and makes me smile while I'm using it. Its too big for me to carry well on my belt. I normally strap it to my pack.

5. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I didn't see it once on you pack when we were climbing in Colorado. o_O

6. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Didn't need to process any firewood up there. It mostly just goes to my campsite.

Bmurray likes this.