1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Camp tramp Xmas tree ornamate.

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by cut it out, Dec 10, 2016.

1. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    So my daughter traced my Tramp and put it on our tree. Lol. I like it!!! The ornamate above it was made at our shop from a picture from bear camp. Just wanted to share and wish every Rat a merry Xmas http://[​IMG]

2. cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
  3. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Well done!!!!

4. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Hey, that's pretty cool! Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to all you other Rats as well.

5. rpn

rpn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2008
    Awesome! Your girl rocks. :thumbup:

And good looking tree btw...

Happy Holidays!

6. cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Thanks everyone. Wish this place was more active but it is what it is I guess.

7. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Kinda rough around here alright. We need something to fire the place up. Throw us a bone bossman. :)

8. Ggray830

Ggray830

Dec 27, 2013
    Now that's what I call getting into the Christmas spirit!

9. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Nice...it just needs to top the tree, IMHO