Can anyone please help me with this Busse question.

Thats weird 1st time i ever saw anything like that; its possible that the former owner engraved his last name into it if you got this knife used.

I was thinking the same, previous owner may have had that engraved...found out this is a LE Fusion Steel Heart Fat version.

For $400 I can live with the name on there, the rest of the knife is solid.....Thanks for all the input, it is much appreciated.

For $400 I can live with the name on there, the rest of the knife is solid.....Thanks for all the input, it is much appreciated.
Welcome to BladeForums!

Congrats, you got a GREAT deal on a really nice knife! :eek:
The name on it would not bother me at all. But, if you decide to get rid of it, I will meet elof_alv elof_alv 's offer and throw in some beer too. ;):D

Holy Toledo.... errr.... I mean Wauseon! That's a hell of a fine knife you scored, at almost an unbelievable price. You sir are one lucky hog, where the heck do you find a swap meet that trades Busse? That's just the darnedest thing I've ever heard...

A few years back it was "Strongly Recommended" by the military that soldiers put their names on personal items. Eliminated questions of ownership. Not saying that is what this is. I don't remember every name that we ever put on a knife. That would be a possibility though.

Name or no name, you made a great score. Congrats.

Garth

Back