Can someone I.D. A knife?

I don't have a picture of it, but there is a knife in the movie Rush Hour 2 which the beautiful Chinese girl throws at the beautiful South American girl. It's during the scene when the two women are in a limo on their way to Vegas. The knife gets stuck in an apple. Anyone? Where might I find such a knife.

Might anyone know where to find one of these? I've been looking online for days. I've found tons of Hibben knives, but not the one that looks exactly like the one in the movie. Although, some of his others are really nice as well.

I'm pretty sure that model is called the Hibben Pro Thrower. It is somewhat more attractive that the first throwers United did. I know the originals were a hell of a good thrower, I had all three sizes. If Steven Seagul used them in the "Under Siege", then they are good enough for me!!

As far as buying the new models, try Smoky Mountain Knive Works. Although, there address is something like www.knifeco.com

P.S.- I just checked, they do have them use the search and type in prothrower, they do call them the Gen 2.

Good Luck!

Back