Can Someone recommend a photo host site that I can use for....

Calhoon

Gold Member
Uploading pictures of items I want to sell on Blade Forums? Photo Bucket which I haven't used in a while now charges a monthly fee. Also can you direct me to a posting here that describes the process for uploading photos to the sell areas. Thank you in advance... ;)). Calhoon

Imgur.com seems to work as well as any. At least as far as a free site. Hard to be too critical with the price I'm paying. :D

I should add, if using imgur, mark uploads as "hidden" unless you want to deal with a barrage of negative nanny reviews and criticism. Not like that doesn't happen here or anywhere else in public forums. But just no need for it when just using the site as a photo warehouse.

Last edited:
Techpowerup.org

I use to use photobucket and magaimg until they both were problematic.

Thank you for your replies I will check out your suggestions. Enjoy your weekend!

are you saying purchase a membership at post images?
No he's saying if you want to sell knives you need to purchase at least a Gold membership. As part of that you'll get a perk of being able to upload photos.

I don't have a membership at all and I can still upload photos. I just have to use a different hosing site. Like as already noted Imgur.

IdypzXg.jpg

I have a gold membership. but what I would really like to do is upload images from my Mac directly to this site not through another site. Like Ebay does..... ;))

I have a gold membership. but what I would really like to do is upload images from my Mac directly to this site not through another site. Like Ebay does..... ;))

May want to check that...don't see the Gold Member banner under your name.

Your Gold expired last May.
Once you upgrade again you'll be able to do exactly that.

If you have already purchased Gold again, it hasn't gone through. Start a thread and tag Spark and he'll get you set up.

Back