Can we PLEASE see more offerings in 1/8" thick stock?

More times than not I end up turning my computer off twice a week at 21:02 in disappointment because what I've been excitedly waiting for turns out to be 5/32" thick.

1/8" is where it's at people! The way Horace wanted it! If the blade is less than 7" long there's really not much of a need to go thicker than .125".

The only thing 5/32" does is add weight, bulk, and makes cutting a little more difficult.

PLEASE!

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D

More times than not I end up turning my computer off twice a week at 21:02 in disappointment because what I've been excitedly waiting for turns out to be 5/32" thick.

1/8" is where it's at people! The way Horace wanted it! If the blade is less than 7" long there's really not much of a need to go thicker than .125".

The only thing 5/32" does is add weight, bulk, and makes cutting a little more difficult.

PLEASE!

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D

There are plenty coming in 1/8” stock! I made a bunch of them in thinner stock already, and just wanted to put a few thicker ones out for the guys that like them thick.

Stay tuned!

There are plenty coming in 1/8” stock! I made a bunch of them in thinner stock already, and just wanted to put a few thicker ones out for the guys that like them thick.

Stay tuned!

AWESOME!!!

I was really fearing that it was going the other way and there wasn't going to be much more in the 1/8" showcase.

Back