1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 4 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade Limited Edition 319DLC-1801 Proper, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 26!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

Can we PLEASE see more offerings in 1/8" thick stock?

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by Silas, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Silas

Silas Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 22, 2004
    More times than not I end up turning my computer off twice a week at 21:02 in disappointment because what I've been excitedly waiting for turns out to be 5/32" thick.

1/8" is where it's at people! The way Horace wanted it! If the blade is less than 7" long there's really not much of a need to go thicker than .125".

The only thing 5/32" does is add weight, bulk, and makes cutting a little more difficult.

PLEASE!

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D

2. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator

Apr 8, 2010
    There are plenty coming in 1/8” stock! I made a bunch of them in thinner stock already, and just wanted to put a few thicker ones out for the guys that like them thick.

Stay tuned!

Eric J.S. likes this.
  3. Silas

Silas Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 22, 2004
    AWESOME!!!

I was really fearing that it was going the other way and there wasn't going to be much more in the 1/8" showcase.