Can You Break The Code?

Well, things have slowed down a little bit since Ann_Dem/Vlad have walked the plank so I thought I would spruce things up, start the new year off right and offer a free NIB Spyderco Ladybug. The first person to break the code below and post what it means will receive the knife with free shipping. It's really not difficult at all.

Okay, now who can tell me the significance of the below numbers?

25-15-26-23-22
21-12-09-06-14-08

Disclaimer: This knife has never touched the hands of Ann_Dem/Vlad.:D

Good Luck Everybody!

go ahead and take it, I was thinking about giving it to my dad, but the handle would be too small for him

Well, since I'm in a generous mood, I'll send you something with a bigger handle for your Dad. You guys pm or email me the shipping address and I'll get them out tomorrow. Congrats to the both of you - I didn't think it would last long.

07-12-12
8-15-12-4

Hey, I like this kind of giveaway. More fun than guessing numbers. Let's have more of this style in the future. Happy New Years!

Got it!!!! Says (in code of course)

Vlad is a pus infected follicle, laden with hardened smegma and oozing globs of sebaceous fluids that Ann is desperately trying to control by allowing said fluids to drip off her hair.

Next time use 43,98.87,and 11 so that the answer has punctuation!!!:D :D :p :D

I still don't get it...

Write down the numbers 1 through 26 and then beneath it, write the alphabet backwards so that each letter corresponds to the above number. Therefore, 1 = Z, 2 = Y, 3 = X and so on. I hope I was able to explain it in a way that makes sense.

Hardheart that is very generous and I pm'd Glockstersharp with my address. Thank you.

Write down the numbers 1 through 26 and then beneath it, write the alphabet backwards so that each letter corresponds to the above number. Therefore, 1 = Z, 2 = Y, 3 = X and so on. I hope I was able to explain it in a way that makes sense.

ooohhh I get it now :cool:

Back