1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Can you help me value these knives?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Ferrari353, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Ferrari353

Ferrari353

Aug 2, 2012
    I found some more knives that don't spark joy in me so it's time to get rid of them. It's hard to figure out prices on inexpensive, not-so-common knives, so can y'all tell me what are reasonable prices for these knives?

Here are the knives I have:
    1. Victorinox 125th Anniversary Swiss Army Knife - unused, no box
    2. Kershaw Leek Composite Blade BLEM - used but not abused (note the blade lock slider is gone. I'm not sure if people care about that)
    3. CS Ti-Lite 6, Zytel handle, aus8a blade - used and abused. Note the broken tip.
    4. CS Ti-Lite 4, Zytel handle, aus8a blade - Flipped a couple times, but unused
    5. Byrd Wings, g-10, 8cr13mov - used, not abused
    Pics (in order):
    KnivesToSell_BFC.jpg

The Swiss army knife with tools open can be seen in the next pic
    KnivesToSell_Swiss.jpg

Thanks in advance! Also, if this is the wrong forum to ask these kinds of questions, then where should it be asked?

2. DRLyman

DRLyman Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2016
    Bigfattyt likes this.
  3. Frozen Bear Trading

Frozen Bear Trading

Feb 22, 2019
    Ebay them sir that's what the pawn shops do

What they are worth and what people will pay are to different things

snooka likes this.
  4. NCCNC

NCCNC Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Looks like you MIGHT be able to get 110.00 from them all together. Probably a little less because of condition. If you really wanted to sell them, I'd list them in the exchange for 90 bucks as a lot and not split them up, as I feel you'd have a hard time moving a few of them separately.

5. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Not sure about the first one but I would be glad if the rest four could make $100 in total, if they were mine.

6. Velitrius

Velitrius Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2000
    I'd say there's some wisdom in this. You'd only have to ship one box in this scenario as well.