Canadian border security stole my %$#@& GEC tube!

Bill is rightly proud of that big forged Punch, and the whole knife!:cool: All the grinds are great - errors show up much more glaringly on a big knife like this one! It's nice to have this one back home after who knows how many miles!!:eek:

Well I know that not having the tube would deter me from buying a GEC I really wanted. Turns out I really wanted a liner lock 23, or 2 ;) Sometimes things happen for a reason, I truly believe that. You see I had spied a few 23's pop up on the exchange but they would be sold before I had a chance to have a crack at them. Or was the 2 blade and I really like the idea of the single blade liner lock models. Then this thread pops up and I messaged el gigantor el gigantor about it, and hopefully he doesn't mind my saying so, we struck a deal. So in the end a missing tube brought about a sale that caused worry that its absence would cause it not to be sold.

I have a drawer full of empty knife boxes. (CASE XX , Schatt & Morgan , Boker Solingen ) NOS 1999 Boba Fett & Darth Maul back packs full of empty tubes. A Huge Bojangles Box full of empty knife tubes. My spare bed room has a single bed covered with almost 200 knives , maybe more than 200 ? I am overwhelmed with knives and "blade sickness". WHAAAH ! WHAAAH ! CRY ! CRY ! I refuse to grow up ! Some body call me a Whambulance !!!!

I have a drawer full of empty knife boxes. (CASE XX , Schatt & Morgan , Boker Solingen ) NOS 1999 Boba Fett & Darth Maul back packs full of empty tubes. A Huge Bojangles Box full of empty knife tubes. My spare bed room has a single bed covered with almost 200 knives , maybe more than 200 ? I am overwhelmed with knives and "blade sickness". WHAAAH ! WHAAAH ! CRY ! CRY ! I refuse to grow up ! Some body call me a Whambulance !!!!

Whoa. I don’t know what you’ve been smoking, but I’ll take some!

Back