1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 13 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel OD Green Trench Hawk, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 30; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Canadian fixed blade laws?? They took a highlander's sock knife, in QC, wth?

Discussion in 'Knife Laws' started by dirc, Mar 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
  2. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    This is a Montreal city bylaw and it's been discussed a few times here.

Walking around with a visible knife there (or a pocket clip in Calgary) gets you the bad kind of attention.

3. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    sigh, bylaws should be outlawed

thanks for answering, I figured it might be something silly like that

HMCS-TANTI likes this.
  4. jazzz

jazzz

Feb 1, 2009
    Seriously? Have you had any trouble there?

5. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    This was a two year old story (okay, a year and a half)...if the subject is being raised here, now, why not at least give an update on the outcome?
    @dirc you dragged it up, find out what happened & report back.

6. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
    I haven';t but on my trips to Cowtown I'm not usually there very long. It's well know apparently though.