Canadian Knifemaker's Show

I have talked Carol into doing the Canadian Knifemaker's show on October 17th in Mississauga.

Unfortunately Carol has set two conditions, no night before party and as soon as I begin to look too tired at the show we are going to leave. I sure will miss missing the Friday night get together though.

George

George is busy making stock for the show. There will be the usual hunters, at least one folder of our own and the LIGHTFOOT "Slice". Kitchen Knives, DMT stock and if we're lucky a Damasteel Bowie - depending on time.

Moose Hunter, Mouse Hunter, Nesmuk Style Hunter (New), Classic Hunter (New), Duck Bill (New) Wood Century, Black Hunter (New), BushWacker (New)
French Style Kitchen Knives (New) Steak Knife (New) Dress Folder - Rube thumb stud, file work, Carbon Fibre, S/S bolsters jewelled.(New)

Well the show is tomorrow so today is a packup day (getting everything cleaned and marked for the show).

Look forward to seeing everyone at the show.

George

You looked very well Sir, it was great to see you guys again !

"Thankyou", The old Boy does look pretty good doesn't he :) He seriously wanted to get out to make sure that everyone knew he was still alive. ;)

We did enjoy being there, it's the first time in a number of years. There were new makers, a few new faces through the door and a comfortable feel when you walked through the door.

We enjoyed it !! :thumbup:

Back