CANCEL MEMBERSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
IVE BEEN A BASIC($10) MEMBER FOR LESS THAN A DAY. I THOUGHT I COULD LIST KNIVES FOR SALE WITH THE BASIC MEMBERSHIP BUT APPARENTLY THAT IS NOT THE CASE. IS THERE ANYWAY TO CANCEL MY MEMBRSHIP ND GET A REFUND?

IVE BEEN A BASIC($10) MEMBER FOR LESS THAN A DAY. I THOUGHT I COULD LIST KNIVES FOR SALE WITH THE BASIC MEMBERSHIP BUT APPARENTLY THAT IS NOT THE CASE. IS THERE ANYWAY TO CANCEL MY MEMBRSHIP ND GET A REFUND?

Welcome!

It's doubtful, but good luck.

A Gold membership is the minimum required to sell knives from your collection. If you make knives, you'll need a Knife Maker / Craftsmen membership.

If you are still interested in selling some knives, upgrade to the proper level and the Basic will be prorated.

I'm not sure why you would have thought you could list knives for sale as a Basic member, from the Exchange rules.

PLATINUM or GOLD - Platinum or Gold members are allowed to post in any of the Individual For Sale or Trade forums. They may sell items in the For Sale By Individuals, and can list items for Trade as well. They cannot sell items they have made, for that you will require a Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider membership, no exceptions.

BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.

I'm not sure why you would have thought you could list knives for sale as a Basic member, from the Exchange rules.

PLATINUM or GOLD - Platinum or Gold members are allowed to post in any of the Individual For Sale or Trade forums. They may sell items in the For Sale By Individuals, and can list items for Trade as well. They cannot sell items they have made, for that you will require a Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider membership, no exceptions.

BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.
Obviously I misread it. If you’re not offering a solution to my problem maybe you can keep your comments to yourself

He is a Mod offering a solution ... upgrade to gold ... I doubt you will get anywhere with that attitude ...

He is a Mod offering a solution ... upgrade to gold ... I doubt you will get anywhere with that attitude ...
I’ve already paid $10 dollars thinking I could sell a knife on this forum. That was my fault. I’m not wanting to pay anymore money to sell something where there are plenty of outlets to sell items for free.

Obviously I misread it. If you’re not offering a solution to my problem maybe you can keep your comments to yourself
The solution would be to upgrade to Gold if you want to sell, if not send me your name and address and I'll refund your $10... sound good to you ?

The solution would be to upgrade to Gold if you want to sell, if not send me your name and address and I'll refund your $10... sound good to you ?
Sounds good. Thank you for your help sir. That’s what I was trying to do all along. Do you need my email address or physical address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back