Can't access BM Forum...

... since yesterday, and I'm not using AOL. What gives?

Just a thought: why not absorb the Benchmade Forum here?

We have offered to bring the BM forum here. They have entertained the idea but as yet have decided not to do it. We would love to have them on board. They would get a lot more traffic and would never need to upgrade the software. I will talk to Les at the Blade Show about it. We will be having lunch on Friday.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

I just tried to get into the BM Forum as well to check on my question yesterday re: sharpeners but to no avail.

Now there's two of us.

Jason F.

... and Mike, I hope when Les agrees to it he will also assign someone to answer questions more regularly!
wink.gif

... also, maybe Cold Steel can make its online comeback here? Or is this too much to ask?

I know that Travis of the BMST has been juggling his duties to keep up with the forum, but I don't think that he, or the rest of the BMST could keep up with the traffic and the moderating of idiot postings. It seems that the BM forum is a much smaller forum (obviously) and the posts are a lot fewer. I know that BM's #1 concern isn't with the forum, but they do reply to their emails in a timely fashion. I dunno, I think it'd be kinda cool to see them here too, but it's really no big deal to me.

P.S. I have the same problem accessing the BM forum too. -AR

------------------
- Intelligent men, unfortunately, learn from fools, more often than fools learn from intelligent men.

I can't access anything over at BM.com...server problem?

--dan

BM's?? We don't need any stinking BM's!!

Actually, I would favor the BM forum being here, except for the fact that it would mean that there is not a single forum from which I am banned.

Unless, of course, I get banned from BFC if BM joins. PLEEEAAASSSEEE???

(formerly Whacko) Walt

The BM forum appears to be up and running again.

I just don't understand why they won't update their online catalog.

Back