Can't get into blade forum on laptop?

I'm writing this on my phone, which I never use anymore as the battery is stuffed and takes about a full day to charge, if it chages at all. I can't get into blade forum on my laptop (nor can I get into most other forums and a lot of other websites too) it just says this site can't be reached. Please help as I can't really use my phone to do this. I've tried using differant browsers such as duckduckgo but the same problem happens. I've tried clearing the cache and resetting dns client and all that tech-ie stuff google sites recommend but none has fixed the issue.

Not sure what the issue is, but I can get on from my phone, tablet, 2 different laptops, and a PC. If you can't access other sites too, definitely sounds like the problem is at your end somewhere.

Not sure what the issue is, but I can get on from my phone, tablet, 2 different laptops, and a PC. If you can't access other sites too, definitely sounds like the problem is at your end somewhere.
Yeah your right, I just want it fixed lol. Nice frank frazzeta pfp by the way.

I'm writing this on my phone, which I never use anymore as the battery is stuffed and takes about a full day to charge, if it chages at all. I can't get into blade forum on my laptop (nor can I get into most other forums and a lot of other websites too) it just says this site can't be reached. Please help as I can't really use my phone to do this. I've tried using differant browsers such as duckduckgo but the same problem happens. I've tried clearing the cache and resetting dns client and all that tech-ie stuff google sites recommend but none has fixed the issue.

If it's many sites, you got something on your end.
How are you connected to the internet? Maybe a bad Wifi connection?
What OS are you running?
Have you tried something like CCleaner to clear all the gunk out of your system?
CCleaner offers a free version.

If it's many sites, you got something on your end.
How are you connected to the internet? Maybe a bad Wifi connection?
What OS are you running?
Have you tried something like CCleaner to clear all the gunk out of your system?
CCleaner offers a free version.
Hey, no worries now Its fixed. I changed the Ipv4 adress on my device and cleared the dns client, and success! woohoo.

Back