Can't have just one!

Walking Man

BANNED
Am I the only Busse fan, that is never satisfied with just one of any model?
:confused: I'm beginning to think I'm OCD......
So, don't act like I can just buy one! :grumpy: :p

no not me. i only have one of everything. on orange gw, one fsgw, one sargw, one smog se, one smog pe, one blktiegw, one tangw, on skgw, one tiger gw, one gw, one blk dc gw, and one red on the way. oh and one more blk satin gw. :)

Have no fear, you're not alone. One look in any of the sounders' closets would confirm that!

Only if Busse were having Snake Skin mags, I bet I will have more self control on my FBM purchase :rolleyes:

crap......who am I kidding, there is tan with SS, OD with SS, DSC with SS....:foot:

That's OK. I bought 5 Howling Rat LMs, 5 Scrapper 4s, 5 S.O.W.s and 17 FBMs. I'm spending my children's inheritance!! :D If they want any money out of me they better learn how to sell knives!! :eek:

Go for it and quit worrying about silly psycho-mumbo jumbo and buy buy buy buy must own every busse buy buy buy:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: chop chop chop chop slice ouch buy buy buy some more:D

I pretty much have two of each GW.

But when I dream of pairs; I still dream of things like Cobalt's avatar....

That's OK. I bought 5 Howling Rat LMs, 5 Scrapper 4s, 5 S.O.W.s and 17 FBMs. I'm spending my children's inheritance!! :D If they want any money out of me they better learn how to sell knives!! :eek:[/QUOTE

17 FBMs :eek: :cool:

HAWG it is! That is the highest number I have seen; anybody else want to admit to a bigger buy of FBMs? or do the Sasquatch Hogs never leave a trace?

When I bring forth BUSSEs to DIXIE the Earth trembles and the Heavens shreik with Thunder!

Just another HAWG wallerin' in tha' INFI!!

Back