Can't post pictures

Ok so I've read all the "how to" threads, tried using imgur, photobucket, and Google drive.
I've tried adding IMG at the start and end of the copied link, tried adding .jpg, tried using the little square with the mountains to insert an image, tried just pasting the link in a post. I've tried on a PC and on a phone. Nothing works.

What the hell am I doing wrong?????

Just get back further away from the item when taking the picture. Then go back and edit the picture by cropping out about half of the outside edges. It should load then just fine.

• Go to Imgur and log in.
  • find your picture and click on it.
  • On the right side of the picture are link codes. Choose the one for "BB Code" and click the "copy" button.
  • Go to your post and use "Control V" to paste it into your post.
upload_2019-4-7_13-24-33.png

uDcx282.jpg

• Go to Imgur and log in.
  • find your picture and click on it.
  • On the right side of the picture are link codes. Choose the one for "BB Code" and click the "copy" button.
  • Go to your post and use "Control V" to paste it into your post.
View attachment 1106148

uDcx282.jpg
So I can find that no problem on my PC now, but it doesn't exist on the imgur app for android. If anyone knows how to do it on android please let me know.
I can copy the image link on android but it doesnt work. I cant find a way to copy the BBCode anywhere on the android app.
That list of links doesn't exist on the app.

Can't help you with that one. I never post from my phone.

I’m having the same problem. Please let me know if you figure it out.
szyP4lZ.jpg

bqksb5Z

Last edited:
Back