For Sale Canted REK Ember 2.5 belt sheaths

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good morning Sharp & Fiery followers,

Last weekend I prepped a number of canted sheaths for the REK Ember 2.5. Currently there are 4 rightside carry and YES! 1 left side carry available. 😁

7D8D44B1-9CBB-40DD-BA53-A0DFA2911CA5.jpeg

Right now they are all ready for dye and wet forming! This is your chance to pick thread and dye color and skip the long lead time!!

The cost is $135USD per sheath shipped (PP G&S). I will not ask for payment until your sheath is ready to go and you have confirmed that it is what you wanted. :)

These are snug fitting sheaths and hold your 2.5 securely. Low profile keeps them out of the way and they are super comfortable.

Here are some colors I have done…I currently have a wide variety of thread colors and dyes to choose from.

B00790E7-FFBD-4069-B1CD-FC1C53E7976F.jpeg
Dark brown and light brown
B30CB54F-0227-4230-BEA9-F357EFCAC6D5.jpeg
Black

Thank you all for being interested in my work.
Keep ‘em sharp,

Coleman

Good morning Sharp & Fiery followers,

Last weekend I prepped a number of canted sheaths for the REK Ember 2.5. Currently there are 4 rightside carry and YES! 1 left side carry available. 😁

View attachment 1949537

Right now they are all ready for dye and wet forming! This is your chance to pick thread and dye color and skip the long lead time!!

The cost is $125USD per sheath shipped (PP G&S). I will not ask for payment until your sheath is ready to go and you have confirmed that it is what you wanted. :)

These are snug fitting sheaths and hold your 2.5 securely. Low profile keeps them out of the way and they are super comfortable.

Here are some colors I have done…I currently have a wide variety of thread colors and dyes to choose from.

View attachment 1949536
Dark brown and light brown
View attachment 1949538
Black

Thank you all for being interested in my work.
Keep ‘em sharp,

Coleman
What kind of right brained person carries their knife in the left side???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding, those look fantastic Coleman!!!

They are fantastic guys! Get one if you can!
igqfPiy.jpg

How strange do you think I’d get looked at if I were to carry one of these on my belt with no knife? 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣 Don’t think I’ve ever seen one of these knives made by Josh available for sale anywhere…that’s how popular they are.

They can be tough to get, but totally worth it.
He does pre-orders usually.

Send me a PM, Jeremy. :)

Good evening REK lovers!

I have a veg tan, right side Ember 2.5 canted wet formed sheath all finished up and ready to go.

This is black dyed with deep red stitching, low profile and super comfortable. Retention is excellent but not too tight. I have pre-formed the belt loops so it does not arrive flat. It’s ready to go! 🥳🥳

645B5AB7-48F1-48EE-8066-839DA1F0B705.jpeg05601A10-4641-436A-895F-26F9BB0FA0BD.jpeg

$SOLD shipped PP G&S in CONUSA or EMT if in Canada. If oversea’s please PM me for a shipping quote.

Looking forward to getting this on your hip! 😁

Last edited:
Boy! that arrived quicker than I expected, JJ!! 🥳🥳

Glad you are happy. Can’t wait until you post your thoughts after some use. :)

Was an absolute pleasure. JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45

Back