Canvas with Comp finish

So who has pics of Canvas slabs with bare steel? Can’t decide which canvas handles to go with the Comp V8 I’m gonna have to order.

I’ll contribute. :)

My comp finish TGLB and comp finish FBM. :thumbsup:

CFTGLBFBM002.JPG

Here’s some green canvas on satin
I’ll post more later green and maroon colors.
2932F1D1-5D88-4403-A404-8907AEFE1F2E.png FF645F73-26A0-4B06-A6C5-5E8692D7DE23.png 033F299D-89DE-4D05-BA61-6DE16F908E24.png
Sorry for the poor pics

Not CF, just satin & maroon here, but in daylight pics CF often gets confused with satin anyhow.
r25NAZn.jpg

6l1znUd.jpg

Not CF, just satin & maroon here, but in daylight pics CF often gets confused with satin anyhow.
r25NAZn.jpg

6l1znUd.jpg

That knife is ugly. I am sure you need to dump it in order to get the new dagger. I'll take it off your hands just to help you out.:thumbsup:

Tan w/OG comp finish.

Myc5uF6.jpg

Im pretty sure there is no wrong answer here, any Canvas slabs would look great. I cant decide my self, most likely maroon or May even splurge on G10 on this one, Red & Black ?

r25NAZn.jpg

6l1znUd.jpg
That’s the best looking maroon I’ve seen I think. Right now I’m leaning towards maroon or tan. Would love some darker black but you don’t see it often. This one eventually might get custom slabs.

Im pretty sure there is no wrong answer here, any Canvas slabs would look great. I cant decide my self, most likely maroon or May even splurge on G10 on this one, Red & Black ?

The Darker G10's usually look pretty good on bare infi , Red/Black, Green/Black , Blue/Black.

Probably going to splurge for the CF + Red/Black g10 even though money is tight for me lately and the canvas on paint or canvas on CF would be "in my case" the best option.

REEEEALLY wish busse would bring some multi-colored micartas out to play... almost as big of a rainbow as the multi g10's out there.... maybe not from whoever makes theirs but multi colored micarta would be mucho appreciated.

Back