Caper in Orange G-10

This one is for my Pastor's Son who just finished Hunters Safety a while back. I hope You like it, and I hope He LOVES it. It is not quite finished yet there are a few scratches and black marks that have got to come off yet. so be gentle in the review LOL. and anything you point out is helpfull I may have missed something.

P7300255.jpg

P7300258.jpg

P7300257.jpg

The Lanyard tube is one of the things I am working on cleaning up. It is also a bad pic of it it looks a lot more polished than in this picture.
P7300259.jpg

I may have posted this a bit early but I had a lot of fun making this one knowing a Young Hunter was going to use it for years to come.

And Bruce the Orange G-10 I got from you turned out great on this.
Other SPecs
Steel is ATS34
Heat Treat by Paul Bos
Handle Orange G-10
Spacer - Black
Pins and Lanyard tube are both Stainless

Thanks For Looking
Larry

SBuzek

KnifeMaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Nice work Larry. To clean up the lanyard tube, cut a piece of 5/32" pin material about 2-1/2" long, then slit it about an inch, slip in some emery cloth about 400 grit,chuck it in your drill and will shime it right up.

Nice work Larry. To clean up the lanyard tube, cut a piece of 5/32" pin material about 2-1/2" long, then slit it about an inch, slip in some emery cloth about 400 grit,chuck it in your drill and will shime it right up.
Thanks SBuzek, a neat trick I'd never have thought of.:)