Carbon Fiber Knuckle Dusters are Available

Discussion in 'Mark Terrell Knives' started by Mark Terrell, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Mark Terrell

Mark Terrell Moderator Moderator BANNED

Jun 23, 2006
    These will kind of be a fixture round here.......:) Anyway, they are available (see pics), and details below...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] __________________

They are 100$ each, and that includes delivery(international shipping will be extra)..

Bulk orders are welcome, and anything past 10 knuckles ordered gets a discount...

If you want some of them, please email me, p.m. me or post here, but don't just post here as I may miss it for a day or 2....

Paypal can be paid to [email protected] and mailed payment can go to the address listed here ... www.mtknives.com/contact

Thanks, and I look forward to doing business w/ you.

MT

2. Josh K

Josh K Pirate

Sep 29, 2008
    Wow. Are these suitable for hitting? Not that I would, I'm mostly curious.

Neat design by the way. :thumbup:

3. Haze

Haze

Aug 2, 2004
    They are indeed good for hitting !

I'v broken ceramic and clay tiles, bricks, smashed up bamboo and a heap of other stuff all with virtually no damage to the knucks at all.
    The points are slightly flattened off but thats it.

:):thumbup:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Mark Terrell

Mark Terrell Moderator Moderator BANNED

Jun 23, 2006
    Thanks for the quick review Haze... I've got a video of a guy busting some bricks with them, but I don't know how to post video... If anyone knows how, let me know and I'll post it up.

MT

5. SemiproZombie

SemiproZombie

Jan 10, 2011
    No lowballing on this forum moron! Respect the fact that the man is trying to make a living.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
  6. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Semipro, lowballing the man in his own forum is not right. If he sells to you at that price, he's just dropped his price for everyone.