Carbon Fiber Scale Question

I purchased an XM-18 3.5 a couple of years ago off of here. The seller never stated anything regarding the scale material so I assumed it was g10. However, I got to looking at it closely lately and it looks very different from the g10 one that is on my other XM. So my question is:

Is this scale a textured carbon fiber or g10 one?
Thanks for the help guys!

IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

That feeling sucks man. To think you got a G10 scale only to find out it's carbon fiber. I'll tell you what...I don't normally do this but I feel terrible for you. Send me a PMeirh your choice of G10 color and I'll trade you. I'll even pay for shipping. It's the least I could do.

Damn........between "Mr. Rubi"......."crap....my G-10 scale turned out to be carbon fiber" and "Stickies".......I have been laughing on and off all weekend.........
The threads usually aren't this funny.....but this has been a great weekend for unexpected humor.......

Ben....Congrats on the textured CF scale........

I wonder what's next........whatever it may be.......lookin' forward to it.......

Well that's awesome! Thank you guys! I guess this explains the pretty penny I paid for it a couple years ago!

Back