• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carbon Steel Bearded Vahalla Viking Axe

Hand Forged Carbon Steel VIKING AXE with Leather Wrapped Rose Wood Shaft. Has seen NO use. Great for working your way to Vahalla. $100. Paypal only. CONUS only. No trades at this time.

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    149 KB · Views: 21
  • canvas3.png
    canvas3.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 20
  • canva2.png
    canva2.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6086.jpg
    IMG_6086.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6085.jpg
    IMG_6085.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6084.jpg
    IMG_6084.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 20
MIght be interested, but would like to see pictures of the axe from the top, and the head at more of an angle. Hard to see the contouring on the top and bottom in these pics.
Also, any idea of steel and heat treatment on this?

MIght be interested, but would like to see pictures of the axe from the top, and the head at more of an angle. Hard to see the contouring on the top and bottom in these pics.
Also, any idea of steel and heat treatment on this?

Attachments

• IMG_6086.jpg
    IMG_6086.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6085.jpg
    IMG_6085.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6084.jpg
    IMG_6084.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 10
Hand Forged Carbon Steel VIKING AXE with Leather Wrapped Rose Wood Shaft. Has seen NO use. Great for working your way to Vahalla. $100. Paypal only. CONUS only. No trades at this time.
I enjoyed hearing from you. I'm considering buying it. Ten pieces would be great if you'd consider ordering them. Do you have a deal or a deadline for delivery? Please direct me to a store where I may purchase high-quality ranboo jackets.

Last edited:
I think it has an interesting and memorable design. However, if you are looking for the best axes these days, I don't think they are the safest alternative to go with. If you can tell me more about it, that would be wonderful. For example, what materials it is made from also if it is special or just a simple ax. For example, where it is or what value it has for you. On to od that, I am curious why you accept just PayPal? Isn't it more convenient with a card transfer or if anyone lives near you to meet in person?

Last edited:
Back