• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price drops Carbon Steel Fixed Blades !

luethge

Platinum Member
fullsizeoutput_564.jpeg fullsizeoutput_56a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_568.jpeg fullsizeoutput_56e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_58a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_58c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_592.jpeg fullsizeoutput_594.jpeg fullsizeoutput_59a.jpeg

Three for sale. Prices include shipping and fees - PayPal / USPS

The first knife pictured:

"OX" Forge - Charlie Ochs: 01 Steel Tactical bowie. This is one of the knives Mr Ochs made for a Group of Soldiers. Stock Removal and Laser cut to keep costs down for the contract. The knife itself is differentially heat treated 01 tool steel with the "as heat treated finish." The blade is .25 thick , unsharpened clip / swedge, blade is about 7.25 inch and the handle is black linen micarta w brass pins. This knife has the edge that Mr Ochs put on it, never been sharpened after it left the shop. The knife includes the Sheath that was made for it with the "OX" logo on the front and a "05" on the back (possibly the year it was made?)

I have carved a few sticks, cut paper, and stropped this knife.

I spent a few years looking for one of these, seems my choice of knives to use has changed. I wont be upset if this does not sell. There is plenty of information related to this particular knife at Arizona Custom Knives..

Asking $375.00 SOLD

Second knife:

MLL Amazon 01 tool steel: 4mm thick, 4.5 blade, 01 tool steel with patina, heavy leather bushcraft style sheath, black canvas micarta over orange g10 liners, plenty of scratches, has been used and used some more, Recently sharpened on a KME at 17 per side (sharp).

Asking $165.00 , now $150.00

last knife (the big one):

NEWT LIVESAY Custom chopper: 12 blade with mild recurve .20 thick, 1095 w differential H/T. Linen micarta scales w loveless style pins (extremely comfortable !), Perfect Okuden Kydex with belt loop. I do not have much information on this one. I know that its capable of obliterating a 2X4 without breaking a sweat. The knife has some patina forming on the blade in a few spots. Supposedly this was once a "original RTAK" made by Livesay well before Ontario or Esee. The Knife was well used and sent back to Mr Livesay for a clean up, this is the result - Semi satin and convex recurved. This knife is very quick in hand. I wont mind keeping this one bit.

***The edge appears to have a slight curve to it , if viewed down the length of the cutting edge, from the choil to the tip. Nothing that effects the use of this monster at all.

***The last picture includes a SYKCO 1311 and Esee Junglas for size reference only

asking $300.00, now $275.00

Please PM with any questions.

Please understand and respect your local laws.

CONUS shipping

preferred.

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS !

Trades for winkler knives / hawks (in micarta).

Ive got some Busse's and Sykco's for sale here

SYKCO / BUSSE - Light users - pic heavy and some Beckers and a CPK FK2 for sale here
BRUTE / BK9 / CPK FK2 !

Last edited:
Back