Carboquartz Inkosi announced

bhyde, it was mentioned the other day on a FB page that the carboquartz was $1500. I thought it was the Inkosi, but seen where somebody mentioned an umnumzaan and they only made 2. I still think it was the Inkosi though. I am looking for the conversation now. We all know limited CRK can go that high.

It's probably true..Like I said, I seen a few of the releases when I was in the mountains..but I missed several of them so it would not have surprised me for that to have happened and I missed it.
The main ones I did see were some that Tim shared with me a day or two before G9. The Umnumzaans and the Carboquartz Inkosis.
Glad you clarified that Thomas!

Carboquartz must be making big $ on watches. Haven't heard much about them in knives recently, and you can't find info on it, except you hear that its $350.00 for set of scales. How does this stuff below compare? (solid CF molded into wood figure - similar concept to carbo).
HerringCone.JPG

I have been waiting for the CF Inkosi Insingo but if this comes out in that model with this material then the CF one will be history; assuming the price isn’t not retarded.

Back