1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Card knife for wallet? Quality mini compass?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by kip44, Jan 8, 2011.

1. kip44

kip44

Apr 29, 2010
    I am looking for a survival card style knife or a last ditch fighting knife that will fit in a credit card slot.

I am also looking for a top quality mini compass that I can clip on my watch wrist band.

2. MTguy

MTguy

Jan 31, 2010
    You can get the really cheap survival cards around $0.99. There made out of like 420 stainless or something cheap. I have one on the way. There pretty crappy though, if you want something higher end look into a microtech assailant.

3. Tyronethepro

Tyronethepro

Oct 25, 2010
  4. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    $nody Cri$i$ Card is the way to go.

5. Harayasu

Harayasu

Jun 18, 2009
    Not sure what you mean with a fighting knife of credit card size, but is the Victorinox SwissCard an option? For a small quality compass for your watch band you could take a look at the Recta Clipper. Silva also makes a few of such compasses, google on "Silva Sere".

6. EricV

EricV

Nov 19, 2008
    Another option might be:

[​IMG]

7. KennyB

KennyB

Jan 19, 2010
    Do you need a survival blade or a fighting blade? I've thought about getting this: http://eseeknives.com/E-E_Blade.htm

I don't think you'll be doing any fighting with it though.