• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers - Light Chopper in D3V steel (Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prom52

Gold Member
Up for grabs is a new and unused Carothers Light Chopper in CPM D3V steel and un-buffed black micarta handle scales together with a kydex dangler sheath as offered by CPK. This knife & handle combination was purchased at the 2017 Blade Show. This model has been retired from the CPK line-up so no more will be made.

Shown with black micarta handle scales:

KZzfJkul.jpg

I also have a set of the somewhat rare & high desirable edge cut antique micarta handle scales that were purchased separately. Here is the knife shown with these handsome scales together with the sheath:

vDu1sO2l.jpg

Purchase options:

Package price for the knife, sheath and two sets of scales: SOLD

Individual price for the knife, sheath and black micarta scales: XXX

Individual price for the edge cut antique micarta scales: XXX

Asking prices include PayPal G&S fees and domestic USPS Priority Insured shipping w/ adult signature required. Not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
Just 2. I'm totally done buying cpks now....
Except maybe for a medium chopper if one pops up :D

Ha! I'm just playing. Though I will call dibs on one of them if you ever decide to sell to fund one of the many other exciting CPK releases coming done the line! I bought the HDMC recently but I have some tennis elbow coming out of no where and swinging that beast around isn't helping. I want an LC to see if it makes a difference on my elbow. But I don't plan on getting rid of the HDMC! That thing is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back