• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Carothers OGFK, FK2, HDFK, Medium Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh K

Platinum Member
All prices include shipping in the US. International is an option, will likely get expensive given the size of some of these, but I'm happy to work it out with you.
  • $350 -> SPF -> SOLD Original Field Knife in "tweaked" 3V (before it was called Delta 3V) with natural micarta handles. Gently used, no edge damage, no abuse, would be hard to tell it was used. With Kydex sheath.
  • $400 -> SPF -> SOLD Field Knife 2 with rag micarta handles. New, never used. With Kydex sheath.
  • $600 -> SPF -> SOLD Heavy-Duty Field Knife with buffed black canvas micarta handles. New, never used. With Kydex sheath.
  • $600 -> SPF -> SOLD Medium Chopper with buffed black canvas micarta handles. New, never used. With Kydex sheath.
I have a pair of black canvas micarta handles for the Original Field Knife which are $60.

APC_0137.jpeg
IMG_6711.jpeg IMG_6710.jpeg IMG_6709.jpeg IMG_6708.jpeg IMG_6707.jpeg IMG_6706.jpeg

Last edited:
I will take the field.

Thank you.
Karson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back