Carry Options Thread

leatherman

leathermoderator
By request, this thread will show the carry options on my sheaths. :)

First is for multi carry, like on the Dangler/Dundee

This is one with slots, good for our machine, (when its fixed)

This is the dual flat loop, good on knives over 8". 7" and under normally get one.

This is what we call the "Ladder" X loops. So far it works really well for multi rigging options

I will be adding more and more pics as time goes by, but these are "quick and dirty" for a customers reference. :)

Here's a HUGE Ladder X loop, its on the Busse Gladius. That heavy monster needs a lot of options for carry.

Another basic flat loop.

Heres a smaller knife with a single flat loop, and a slot on the top of the solid low ride belt loop for Dundee carry. If you dont want a dangler on your Dundee option, this is the way to go.

A nice simple Y loop on the bottom of a Dangler rig, a good option when you dont care about extra carry options beyond the dangler.

Below is a series of pics from one of the most elaborate sheaths I've done in a long time, only a few rival it.

Gladius, pictured both in the Dual Pin Lock and standard snap strap. Shoulder strap is for both Baldric and Dundee carry. Rigging options with the ladder loop are countless. I want one for myself, but the time it takes to put one together..... I cant afford it!!! :eek: Cobblers Syndrome.

Back