Case comes Through!

Pjake

Gold Member
Today, i Received my two new Peanuts that I felt compelled to send to Case. I am a very happy camper! You may recall the mini rant I posted regarding the fit and finish on both knives. Actually the specific issue was the strong scale side bias of both blades on both knives.

Mary Ann, at Case took care to oversee the repair process. As they were brand new knives, she is also covering freight.

The knives are PERFECT! perfectly centered with beautiful walk and talk.....only thing missing is a nice grey patina....but we will work on that.

I have a particular affection for the yellow peanut, and will put it I'm my pocket for at least a one month test drive. May supplement with my small Sebenza. I very much like my Northfield moose in genuine stag......it may call to me to cut short my Peanut trial run....I will try to persevere.

Now own three peanuts....a mid 60's mint, and my two moderns. If I take a strong shining to the model/form factor/utility, I may pick up a couple more....perhaps a stag and a smooth chestnut.

Thanks for hearing me out during this little side journey.
Peter

I didn't see the original post but I'm glad to hear that the story has a happy ending. :thumbup: I had the opportunity to visit Case a few years ago and met some very nice people.

It's not a true story without pictures!!!! Glad it worked out for you.

rleeermey.jpg

Case does have nice customer service they replaced a broken back spring in a small stockman I used for my grapefruit. Excellent company and excellent knives! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for posting it. I´m glad to hear, that the repair process is working. Good to hear, that it worked for your. :)

Kind regards
Andi

Back