• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case, GEC, S&M Price Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundawg

Gold Member
You must be 18 or older and comply with all your state laws. Shipping to CON US only.
Here are the rules. PayPal Goods Only! I cover all fees, USPS priority shipping and insurance.
First one to post in this thread "I'll take it" and THEN emails me at gundawg1 at verizon.net gets the knife (PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR BF USER NAME). Payment is expected within 4 hours of me contacting you with my PayPal address or it goes to the next person in line. I reserve the right to not sell the knife to anyone for any reason I see fit. I will not reply to lowballs. If you have any questions or want more photos, EMAIL ME AT GUNDAWG1 AT VERIZON.NET

I bought all these knives new. You can take $5.00 off for each additional knife you buy.

#1 Case Congress Natural Bone SS : $40.00 Never carried, only displayed.
#2 Tidioute Ranch Hand #77 Antique Green Jig Bone : SOLD. $60.00 May have carried a couple of times and stropped. Really don't remember.
#3 Tidioute Western Outlaw #76 Antique Ivory Jig Bone: SPF $65.00 May have carried a couple of times and stropped.
#4 S&M #69 Barlow Winterbottom Bone 1095 Spear: $65.00 May have carried a couple of times and stropped.
#5 Tidioute #83 Rust Orange Camel Bone: $70.00 Never carried, only displayed.
#6 Tidioute Ben Hogan #65 Green Camel Bone: SPF $65.00 Never carried, only displayed.

I6PEtQS.jpg

e6k7eab.jpg

InrtHEl.jpg

VxMU6fy.jpg

Last edited:
John,

I'll take: #5 Tidioute #83 Rust Orange Camel Bone, as per our e-mails.

Thanks,

Andrew

Update: PP sent. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back