Case Muskrat = Awesome knife

I just got a Case CV Chestnut Muskrat in the mail a couple of days ago. It might be in my pocket for a long time. I loved my CV Mini Trapper but really like the clip blade more than the spey. This muskrat is perfect for me!! I didn't know if it had one backspring or two before I ordered it but I was hoping for two. Lucky me, it has two backsprings. I need to give it a little Sharpmaker action to make it perfect but it really is a great knife.

Does anybody know if Case made a Mini Trapper in CV with a clip and wharncliffe blade? I'm always looking for the next knife to add to my collection!!

I have to agree with you I love the muskrat pattern! I picked up a USA made schrade a few months ago and it has kicked all of the onehanded knives out of my pocket. The long thin blade is a joy to work with and the best part is you get 2 of them. Not to mention it is very pocketable for a knife of it's size. Are the blades on your Case so thin that they have a slight flex to them?

Does anybody know if Case made a Mini Trapper in CV with a clip and wharncliffe blade? I'm always looking for the next knife to add to my collection!!

They did make a run of Wharncliffe trappers and mini-trappers in 2005 and again in 2007, but they were in Tru-Sharp stainless. They can still be found NIB for decent money.

I agree, great knife.:thumbup: My wife gave me one last Christmas and it has seen lots of pocket time.
Jim

Back