• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case xx copperlock ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Case XX stainless copperlock (not a mini) for sale. It is what I believe to be smooth chestnut. It has the new tang stamp with 2 dots, not sure what that means, Im more of a pocket clip knife kind of guy anyway. It is in great shape, doesnt appear to be sharpened, locks up strong and would make a great everyday carry knife. It does not have the box, the knife may have been lightly carried but as far as condition goes it is in really like new. Very minor scratch on one bolster, no other blemishes, it could be from the factory. I will upload more pictures tomorrow when I get home. If you feel like that description is good enough its SOLD shipped (lower 48) paypal gift, SOLD goods and services. It is worth the SOLD .........I am building up my paypal account to buy a new Hinderer XM 18......Thanks and any questions I will be happy to answer. loulasher @ msn. com image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back