• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case XX Red Bone Desk Knife, NIB, Very Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day everyone,

:TERMS: Please have a verified and confirmed Paypal address with your name and your address. Please also have at least 5 positive feedbacks here on BF any less please email/message me. shipping is to the USA only. First ill take it in this thread or by PM And Prompt Payment gets it. Ask any and all questions, I don't mind at all.

This is a new in box Case XX Red Bone Desk Knife. Too bad my pics don't reflect the actual depth of the Red. 154 cm Blade. This is a sweet Knife for sure. The buyer will be very pleased. will ship USPS Priority in a well padded box. ***SOLD to Todd Isa 53 *** Shipped

R.I.P. Chris Squire (YES)

See my NOS Case XX Stag Pheasant knife in another thread.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...easant-Knife-NOS-1988?p=14942109#post14942109

Last edited:
If I didn't already have one, I would be all over this. I love mine and that's a great deal.

If I didn't already have one, I would be all over this. I love mine and that's a great deal.[/QUOTE

Thanks, and yes they are very sweet. I have two of them in Red Bone just raising a little money for some other stuff.

Last edited:
I'll take it... Been wanting a full sized sodbuster to try and a desk knife as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back