• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case XX Redbone Texas Jack SOLD

jlhoffman74

Basic Member
WTS a NM 1975 (5 dot) Case XX 6232 Texas Jack with CV blades. Beautiful Red bone covers with No chips or cracks. Pinned shield as well. Very great condition. Full flat grind Chrome Vanadium blades with no wobble, very tight. Both blades have great walk and talk! Clip blade pull of 6, very crisp, and spear blade pull is about 6, both with halfstops. Has NOT been sharpened, still has factory edge. There are a couple of tiny light pepper spots not too noticeable in the pics below. Comes with tissue paper but no box. Very well built pocket knife , they don't makem' like they used to. I am selling this as much as I paid for it.
Price SOLD

(Paypal only - as goods). Above price includes fees, shipping w/tracking #, and appropriate insurance.

Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose:

First "I'll take it" secures purchase power (will also check time stamps); please follow up with Paypal payment to jlhoffman74@windstream.net , Please pay promptly - I reserve the right to terminate a potential sale if payment is not sent within a reasonable time. I will ship once payment is confirmed.

Buyer agrees that they are 18 years or older and that the knives are in compliance with the laws in their area.

**All sales are final**
If you have any questions please PM me.
Thanks for looking.
Case_6232TexasJack_1975_00.jpg
Case_6232TexasJack_1975_01.jpg
Case_6232TexasJack_1975_02.jpg

Last edited:
Shoot, I'll take it just because of its fine character . Payment coming to your PP address now.

Steve

Back