• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case XX Stag Damascus Peanut

Hello. I have for sale a barely used Case XX Stag Damascus Peanut. Has been pocketed a few times and used to cut a couple apples. Beautiful shape with excellent strong, snap on both blades, no wiggles, and no gaps between liners and springs. Second picture shows a large glare along the edge on the clip--bad picture angle on my part. I tried to show some tiny scuffs between my fingers on the springs. I have the box and wrapper to go with it.

$SOLD/shipped with DC. Personal PP preferred or USPS MO.

First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority. Any questions or concerns, just ask.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Last edited:
Hello. I have for sale a barely used Case XX Stag Damascus Peanut. Has been pocketed a few times and used to cut a couple apples. Beautiful shape with excellent strong, snap on both blades, no wiggles, and no gaps between liners and springs. Second picture shows a large glare along the edge on the clip--bad picture angle on my part. I tried to show some tiny scuffs between my fingers on the springs. I have the box and wrapper to go with it.

$SOLD/shipped with DC. Personal PP preferred or USPS MO.

First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority. Any questions or concerns, just ask.

Thanks for looking,
Matt
Still have it?

Back