• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case XX Texas Jack & Sapphire Sak Camper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlhoffman74

Basic Member
I don't use these so I will pass them on...

WTS Case XX U.S.A. 1975 (5 dot) 6292 Texas Big Jack Knife with bright Red Jigged Bone covers. Never sharpened. Smooth walk and talk w/ no half stops, Both blade pulls are a 6 and are centered. No blemishes/cracks in the covers at all. No spacing on the backspring. The Knife has such a crisp "snap" the best I have seen! Does not come with box only wrapped in white Case tissue paper. I will in include a New CK Black Leather knife slip with red stitching which matches the knife beautifully!
Price $100.00

WTS (Unused) Victorinox Camper with Sapphire Blue covers. Never used, I bought on a whim but now I want to get an alox farmer instead. No box, but Blue Lanyard and Bead are included.
Price $25.00

(Paypal only - as goods). Above price includes fees, shipping w/tracking #, and appropriate insurance.

Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose:

First "I'll take it" secures purchase power (will also check time stamps); please follow up with Paypal payment to jlhoffman74@windstream.net , Please pay promptly - I reserve the right to terminate a potential sale if payment is not sent within a reasonable time. I will ship once payment is confirmed.

Buyer agrees that they are 18 years or older and that the knives are in compliance with the laws in their area.

**All sales are final**
If you have any questions please PM me.
Thanks for looking.
A7X68CE.jpg

cXCZtEp.jpg

UwWYtC0.jpg

xtHKNew.jpg

uWIhslS.jpg

YfmHZQu.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.