Cat People

Sometimes you just need to enjoy the simple things.
X18LoDB.jpg

I sometimes give Smokey attitude with his salmon dinner.

IMG_9837.JPG
IMG_9838.JPG
IMG_9839.JPG
IMG_9840.JPG

Once in a while. And as you can see, he's a good kitty and eats all his vegetables.

This is my cat-dog

Believe it or not, I think I know exactly what you mean. If he (or she?) is anything like my Smokey, then he is quick to come when you call, is always ready to play, and loves dinner. I tell people "My dog looks like a cat". 😅

Havok is super cute by the way.

Cat's are great . . . for controlling the vermin population in barns, sheds, and other outside of the house areas.

Believe it or not, I think I know exactly what you mean. If he (or she?) is anything like my Smokey, then he is quick to come when you call, is always ready to play, and loves dinner. I tell people "My dog looks like a cat".
Havok is a neutered male, Bengal/Seal Point Siamese mix. He was a feral kitten that my wife brought home. He’s my cat-dog because he plays fetch and lines up behind my two dogs to greet me when I get home. Unless he’s deeply asleep he comes running when you call him.
View attachment 1613883

Havok is a neutered male, Bengal/Seal Point Siamese mix. He was a feral kitten that my wife brought home. He’s my cat-dog because he plays fetch and lines up behind my two dogs to greet me when I get home. Unless he’s deeply asleep he comes running when you call him.
View attachment 1613883

Cry Havok! And let slip the... cat of war.

Beautiful blue orbs he has.

Our son moved out with his cat, so we just adopted this sweet girl from a foster. No name for her yet. Very affectionate. She's just turned about a year old, and had just weened off her kittens (Teen mom!). I think she came from somewhere down south.

0818211840.jpg

She does a thing when she's relaxing or content. It's almost like muscle spasms. It doesn't look comfortable, but it also doesn't look like it's hurting her. I've read about cats having reactions to certain kinds of cat food, but I don't know. Maybe it's neurological. We take her to her first vet appt. on Monday.

Back