• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CB Mr. Mojo MINT

attachment.php

Combat Grade Mr. Mojo w/ sheath. Mint! $525

Bill Jury
Alaska Gun

guns@ak.net
907 258 7900

Attachments

• CB-MR-MOJO-1.jpg
    CB-MR-MOJO-1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 828
Do you know who made the sheath? It's the kydex one in the picture I'd assume? Sweet package!

No idea on the sheath. I was informed that this particular Mojo is one of the older models, since it has the rounded blade catch.

Thanks,

Bryan

It is from several years ago. Around 2000-01. It was from the older "Ergo" line that has since been replaced with the Fusions. That Mojo's a beauty, and with the Kydex is priced very fair. I'm going to PM some folks I know that might not be aware it's here, since they don't come up offered from dealers as often. Thanks.

This one's on hold.

It is from several years ago. Around 2000-01. It was from the older "Ergo" line that has since been replaced with the Fusions. That Mojo's a beauty, and with the Kydex is priced very fair. I'm going to PM some folks I know that might not be aware it's here, since they don't come up offered from dealers as often. Thanks.

Thanks for the knice write up and the intel sharring.

"they don't come up offered from dealers as often." We love being an exception to this rule.

Bill Jury
Alaska Gun

Looks like this one is available again... I'll let it go for $500 :D :thumbup:

Bryan
Alaska Gun

907-258-7900 or Guns @ ak.net

Back