CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

Do they contact you first, or just charge the card you used to pre-order?

I'm using a new card now.

EDIT: Thanks KNaB.

Last edited:
Oh wonderful news! Knifeworks said april, but the spyderco sprint run page said february. I was hoping it was the latter. My card hasn't been charged yet, but it should be soon. w00t!

Do they contact you first, or just charge the card you used to pre-order?

I'm using a new card now.

I would contact Knifeworks (great people btw). They usually just charge the card given at the time of pre-order. Contact them and square it away.

Last edited:
I paid for mine yesterday but I asked to pay in advance while I still have a little food in the fridge.

I didn't receive an e-mail, etc....they just charged the card originally used for the pre-order. My wife notied the charge on the card this a.m. and I called KW to verify :)

I didn't receive an e-mail, etc....they just charged the card originally used for the pre-order. My wife notied the charge on the card this a.m. and I called KW to verify :)

Did KW comment on when they would start shipping? The reason I ask is my card was charged for the BM 806 Limited Edition but didn't receive the knife until 3months afterwards.

Wow...PayPal shows that I made payment for the pre-order but For some reason it's not showing up on KW's end

Wtf do I do?

:D :thumbup:

Transaction ID 5AB09230U711 Date and time Feb 9, 2012 6:23:15 AM PST Transaction type Sale Card type MasterCard Card number XXXXXXXXXXXX Total $407.85 USD

KW dinged the CC late this afternoon. Now time to sit around and wait patiently

Omg with all these pre orders coming in looks like I'll be on a instant noodle diet :(

I bought the big Ramen box at Costco and a bag of frozen vegetables and dumplings. Mix 'em all up with an egg or two and you would be surprised how good it turns out. More ramen = more Spydercos. But yeah I really can't wait for this to release.

Mine hasn't been charged yet. Hopefully this one doesn't turn out like the AFCK debacle and actually comes out right around the time that money is being taken.

Back