ceramic neck knives

have you looked at Mad Dog's "Frquent Fliers" ? I think these are made of his new, ultra-tough and sharp Mirage X ceramic compound, which is reputedly vastly superior to competing types of ceramic because it is much less brittle. You can get them for around $100, they show up here on the "for sale" site occasionally. You can also use the links section of the forum to find a dealer. Hope this somewhat vague information helps . . . if you get one, please do a brief review & let us know what you think!

I just got a MadDog Mirage X Micro and cannot say enough good things about this knife.If you are seriously looking for a ceramic neck knife this is the one.Look no further you will not be disapointed.Everyone i show it to
is totally amazed with it.So if you can, get one.You won't regret it. Scott

The Frequent Flyers are made of glass-filled epoxy, similar to G-10 and G-11 but with more glass than either.

The Mirage-Xs are the ceramic knives, and the ceramic neck knives are the Operator and the Micro.

Here's a wormhole to the Mad Dog Knives Forum; that should get you started. There are comments and reviews scattered all over the forums, too -- try searching both this site and knifeforums.com.

http://www.knifeforums.com/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Mad+Dog+Knives+Forum&number=12&DaysPrune=10&LastLogin=

-Cougar Allen :{)

Ireally like the Micro and Operator.No muss no fuss.Thanks Earl and Shannon.

------------------

Back