Cg Sfno Death Chat

THE SNFO COMETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We don't all have to die now!

Actually, I've always been confused about this. Who, precisely, is supposed to 'die' as a result of a 'death chat?'

Perhaps we're just supposed to keep chatting until the first of us falls?? :confused:

I thought it was just until Jerry surrenders and releases some SFNOs again. :D

Which has happened :thumbup:, but that doesn't mean we have to stop...

Man, I hope the new SNFO is nuclear melted and at least .250"... I'm holding the NMFBM LE and it's the finest blade I've ever held !!! :D :thumbup::thumbup:

My dream SFNO would be a sabre grind, .22" -.25" thick, satin finish, with pumpkin scales. My fingers are crossed and I'm ready to buy.

I would definitely like to see a Black and Orange G10 "Halloween" NMSFNOLE. Just in time for my birthday.:thumbup:

My dream SFNO would be a sabre grind, .22" -.25" thick, satin finish, with pumpkin scales. My fingers are crossed and I'm ready to buy.

what the...
That's exactly what I want.
I've got and AD variant from Cupidganzaaa that is that same setup, since then it's been my favorite.
I may sit out a SAR purchase to wait on the SFNO.

I have a serious problem! No, really I do!

Yesterday I took my wife out for the day and, while wandering around some shops, I spotted some Breitling watches.

I've lusted after one for a while now, and couldn't resist stopping for a look. My wife said, "Why don't you try some on?"

So I did.

She then dropped the bombshell: "You can have one for our tenth anniversary, but you mustn't spend any more money on knives and stuff."

What a choice!

I'm now wearing a £1700 watch, and thinking SFNO, SFNO, SFNO...

Arrgh!!!

Yesterday I took my wife out for the day and, while wandering around some shops, I spotted some Breitling watches.

I've lusted after one for a while now, and couldn't resist stopping for a look. My wife said, "Why don't you try some on?"

So I did.

She then dropped the bombshell: "You can have one for our tenth anniversary, but you mustn't spend any more money on knives and stuff."

What a choice!

Arrgh!!!

What Breitling you've got??? I used to have a Chrono Avenger but now I wear a SuperOcean with the blue dial. Great watches that go well with Busse's:D

So I did.

What a choice!

Arrgh!!!

Hey, at least you got a cool watch! I tried doing the same thing, our tenth is coming up next year and dropped all sorts of hints about getting an Omega. So far she is not taking the bait. I'll just have to buy some SFNOs for myself as a consolation gift I guess :thumbup:

@Crafft,

I narrowed it down to the superocean or the colt, blue or black. Most of the models are larger cased and look too big on my wrist. It was a tough choice, but I ended up with the black colt automatic.

This one:

colt.jpg

I've just realised it's £1600, the superocean was the £1700 one.

And you're right - it goes very well with my black/tan Hell Razor! Which I've just finished putting a wicked edge on.

@Zephy5,

You never know - you might get a surprise yet! Still, buy the SFNO's anyway. Buy one for me too ;), since I can't in all honesty buy my own now :(

As much as I want one, I can't break a promise to my wife. We're not exactly rich, but did plan on giving each other some 'proper' gifts for our tenth (it's next year). And I've wanted a Breitling for years...

Hopefully enough SFNO's will be sold that they'll come on the market in a year or so at reasonable prices...

No Regrets!!!

Hopefully enough SFNO's will be sold that they'll come on the market in a year or so at reasonable prices...

Nice pick there, I like that watch face.

I think even with the economy being down, Busse will still sell a metric crap load of SFNOs. I think he will sell a lot more -$300 CG SFNOs than just about anything else. With so many on the market, I think the days of pre-owned +$600 CG SFNOs are over. Customs will still go for that but this is only fair since most were $600 or more when first released.

Back