Change username

Change Username
Motega to ElementalBreakdown
paid via paypal transaction 8T31817N0964805W

Change Username

Motega to ElementalBreakdown
paid via paypal transaction 8T31817N0964805W

I paid for the name change from Motega to ElementalBreakdown.

Is there an additional step? From what I read it was just posting here after payment and request.

I'm not sure why others are discussing or aware of my request, but I don't want any silly W/C content spilling over into general forums.

Please let me know if there are additional steps to take to change my username and maintain privacy.

I paid for the name change from Motega to ElementalBreakdown.

Is there an additional step? From what I read it was just posting here after payment and request.

I'm not sure why others are discussing or aware of my request, but I don't want any silly W/C content spilling over into general forums.

Please let me know if there are additional steps to take to change my username and maintain privacy.

Rycen tagged Spark in the post above yours, which was the only step you missed. He'll take care of you.

Kind of confused on how a name change has anything to do with privacy. All your old posts will revert to the new username, so it will be like the original (except when quoted by others) never existed.

Yeah, it's cobfusinf, and a mid led me here. I am working on new projects and my old username is from the trad archery forums so a lot of crossed wires.
I dunno, I don't expect instant service but have no idea how I landed here
Thanks

The username ElementalBreakdown is already taken. Please choose another

Back