"Chase"- reality show with Tom Brown...

x39

I caught this show last night on Court TV. Tom Brown and several of his trackers were charged with tracking and catching two "fugitives" across the desert in a race for a $20,000.00 prize. I found the show to be short of substance, as I would have enjoyed seeing more info on tracking techniques than was presented. I'm guessing the show was tailored to the average viewer rather than the few woodsrunners that might have happened to catch it. Did any one else here see it?

Yea, I saw it. It was pretty cool just to see some of the stuff they do and some of the techniques they use for catching people. Is this going to be a mini-series or a one time deal? It'd be cool if there were more episodes in different places in different land settings.

x39 said:
I caught this show last night on Court TV. Tom Brown and several of his trackers were charged with tracking and catching two "fugitives" across the desert in a race for a $20,000.00 prize. I found the show to be short of substance

Wow then it has a lot in common with T. Brown's books.

Wow then it has a lot in common with T. Brown's books.

I've read nine of his books and they are are full of information. Especially the field guides and the Science and Art of Tracking, you can learn i think it's 480 pressure releases from it if you follow the book.

By the way there was an interview done with him and you can get the transcript on the court tv site, it tooks more about the show.

Back