cheap Custom Bark Rivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These knives are customs and not available anywhere else, but I'm still discounting them for quick sale. All prices include CONUS shipping, insurance, and Paypal fee.

First up is a 2007 Custom Clipped Fighter. Not sure what the steel is made of, but the blade is convex edged and is 4.25 inches long. The handles are midnight tiger G10 and fully enclose the tang, which appears to be full-tang judging by the placement of the pins.

I dropped this knife on its tip from a distance of about 6 inches. It bent about 90 degrees, and with a bit of careful effort I got it mostly back to normal. You can see from the close-up pic of the blade that the damage is almost imperceptible. This can easily be brought back to perfect condition by an expert in sharpening and reconditioning.

This knife has only been used to cut paper, so it is still very sharp and other than the minor tip SNAFU it is in mint condition. I am cutting the paid price heavily to compensate for the tip wear.

Comes with a leather Sharpshooter sheath.

$100

Next up is a mint, never used Custom Mini-Special Hunting Knife. This knife has a 4 inch blade made from 1095 steel and is very sharp. The handles are green canvas micarta.

I have another one of these that I use in the kitchen, and it is by far my highest quality paring, slicing, and sandwich-making machine!

The price is only modestly discounted since this is the only one on the market and might be the only one Bark River made with these handles (only 65 were made and the handles varied in color and material).

Comes with a leather Sharpshooter sheath.

$95

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Bark Rivers naked.jpg
    Bark Rivers naked.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 215
  • Bark River customs.jpg
    Bark River customs.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Barkie tip close up.jpg
    Barkie tip close up.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Bark River hunter.jpg
    Bark River hunter.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Price drop on the custom fighter. Great price for an excellent, easily concealable self defense weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back