Check out the latest radio interview on Tomahawks and the War on Terror!!!

I had the distinct pleasure of being in Kelly Worden's studio again at KLAY 1180 Tacoma for his first show of 2005.

Co-hosted by Robert Humelbaugh, the feature guest of today's program was our dear friend, Jeff Kirkham. Jeff's credentials include US Army Special Forces, DEA, and contract work for private security agencies.

Jeff was instrumental in American Tomahawk's use of Acetal as an original handle material and more importantly, the Company's initial work in developing the Tomahawk as issued equipment within Special Forces. He is pictured on the Products page of our website, holding a Vietnam Tactical Tomahawk.

Jeff shares his experiences in Iraq and around the world, to include his thoughts on training and of course, Tomahawks.

This was a fun and exciting program.

My thanks to Kelly Worden for having me in the studio...

Check it out in streaming audio at www.kellyworden.com and access it from home page.

Couldn't get to site. Could be a problem of trying to access from work. Another case of the man keeping me down. I will try from home this evening. Still waiting for the postal service to deliver my VTAC. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Jagger8dogs :p

Back