Check out the Roach Belly! Finished pics on page2

sweet man... do you have a roach that you've done before, or is the first one??

I've been looking to do one of these for a while now, maybe in something stainless...

pioneers favorite design... :D

This is my first one, I really like the style. Im already coming up with handle combos for one for myself.

Here it is. Pics suck bad, Ill get some better ones tomorrow.
Aldos 5/32" 1095
Dyed black stabilized curly maple scales with red g10 liners and white pinstripe.
007-9.jpg

008-2.jpg

010-4.jpg

009-5.jpg

Im going to build myself one of these. Im usually the non flashy type but how cool would this look with Lignum Vitae
001-10.jpg

black liners and toxic green pinstripe!

or Osage with black pinstripe and orange liners
001.jpg

or Koa with orange or white pinstripe and black liners
koa.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is. Pics suck bad, Ill get some better ones tomorrow.
Aldos 5/32" 1095
Dyed black stabilized curly maple scales with red g10 liners and white pinstripe.
007-9.jpg

008-2.jpg

010-4.jpg

009-5.jpg
I needs me one of these.
That would be a great addition to my Bushpik & Hunter set with oak & orange.
What's the blade length Chris?

Looks good!!! I really like how the scales look dyed black. Looks like another to add to my list. All these darn knives that I'm accumulating..........I'm going to have troubles finding time to get them any use!!

WOW Chris, what else can I say. It turned out freakin' sweet; love the looks of it all around. I couldn't stop staring at the pics even though they are indoor. It will be a great addition for me & seems like it will fit perfect in your lineup. I thank you very much!

Im going to build myself one of these. Im usually the non flashy type but how cool would this look with Lignum Vitae
001-10.jpg

black liners and toxic green pinstripe!

or Osage with black pinstripe and orange liners
001.jpg

or Koa with orange or white pinstripe and black liners
koa.jpg

I think any of these combos would be really killer but I am dying to see you put that koa on something; this just might be the project to put it to good use...

Back